Entegrated Management System Policy
BMS Birleşik Metal San. Tic. A.Ş.'s Management Approach;
It is based on the awareness that the responsibility of protecting the health and safety of employees to the society, preventing environmental impacts is the basis of efficient and quality production and customer satisfaction.
For this purpose, it is the common responsibility of everyone working at BMS A.Ş. to establish the Integrated Management system, to ensure its sustainability and continuous development.
In line with these goals and principles, BMS A.Ş.
- To ensure continuity in meeting customer expectations,
- To be transparent to our stakeholders in our practices and to increase the awareness of our employees, to implement and continuously improve the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards with the participation of all our employees,
- To provide quality, reliable services and products by prioritizing sustainable customer satisfaction,
- Continuous improvement based on working in accordance with legal regulations and standards in its activities,
- Providing information and necessary infrastructure and resources to achieve the specified Quality, Environment and OHS objectives and targets, and regularly reviewing these goals and objectives,
- Respecting people and the environment by using environmentally compatible materials and technology,
- To reduce waste in its activities, to protect and use natural resources and energy efficiency effectively,
- To create a corporate culture that is open to continuous improvement based on cooperation and feedback by training all our employees, suppliers and subcontractors in accordance with our understanding of social responsibility,
- Raising awareness through trainings by reducing risks and occupational accidents and ensuring the participation of all our employees in management systems,
- To provide a healthy working environment for occupational health and safety based on OHS risks and opportunities,
- We undertake to ensure participation in occupational health and safety studies and to consult with the participants.
BMS-EYS-PL00 22.02.2021 - Rev (04)